Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Film Intro: Final Product

Hi again! This is the moment we, "we" meaning you and I, have been waiting for... the final product!!! Finally, finally, finally, we have finished and are ready to show you what we've created. As you know, it's been a bumpy road from start to finish, but the important thing is that we are finished. I can't believe we actually got to the point where we are done with this project, but I'm so happy we finally have. We switched plots four times, filmed three times (3 different ideas), and in between all that indecisiveness we finally were able to settle upon one plot and stick with it start to finish. We planned it, filmed it, and edited it, and are now able to step away and see it as a finished product. It was a struggle, and don't take that lightly, it truly was a struggle, but I'm really proud with what my group has accomplished and created, and I hope you are too. Enjoy!

Here's the link to our movie Mother, Oh Mine:

https://youtu.be/vecAkrKE4dE

--Blogger Buitano

No comments:

Post a Comment