Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Creative Critical Reflection

Hi for the last time! Attached to this post, my very last blog post, is my creative critical reflection or CCR. I just wanted to highlight my part in this project and how I viewed my project and the impact it made. I also want to express that I'm so proud of the final product. It's been an incredible journey and an extremely difficult one as well. I never expected it to be this challenging in all honesty, but it feels so much more rewarding now that the project is actually completed. I did actually enjoy this project, even though it was extremely difficult for me, because we were able to be creative with it and put to use all the skills we've acquired in this course. If I could give past-me a piece of advice though, it would be to plan better and schedule our time better too, because I think that was our ultimate downfall as a group. Despite these difficulties however, we were able to pull through and deliver to you a project that we are all really proud of. I hope you enjoyed seeing our progress, our successes, our failures, and now our finished product.

Here's the link to my Creative Critical Reflection:

https://youtu.be/YpV4swPO44c

--Blogger Buitano (for the last time)

No comments:

Post a Comment